Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Busy (10.22.14)

There's been a long silence here. Between this time last month and now, there's been a lot of real life chaos that has made updating the blog a minor priority.

Good news: Things are finally settling down somewhat. 
And, I'm nearly finished with the Super-Secret Project I've been working on. This means I'll have finished two new books this year and I'm set to start a third in November. (Space Opera of appropriately epic proportions and emotional complexity that I'm still trying to wrap my head around.)

AND, The Beast Within 4: Gears and Growls is scheduled to come out on October 31st. Just in time for Halloween. And check out this amazing cover! 





This anthology not only contains stories by Ken Liu and Folly Blaine, but also my own - Legacy. It's a dark little thing full of weird tech, skin-changers and voodoo. I'm so excited it's finally going to be available; links to buy will go up once they're live. 

In the meantime, more words are on the horizon. As always.

No comments: