Friday, June 22, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Goldfish Grimm's Spicy Fiction Sushi notified me yesterday that they wanted to purchase "Happy After All" for Issue 5. I'm super-excited!

I also realized that I don't think I made an official announcement when Stupefying Stories bought "The Collections Agent." And since that sale they (Stupefying Stories) have also bought "Caught" - a creepy little piece of flash fiction. 

As soon as Issue 5 of Goldfish Grimm's goes live I'll post links (of course). Same with the details on Stupefying Stories and where to purchase the volume containing "The Collections Agent". 

[I should probably add that all three stories were written either last year or at the beginning of this year as part of Write 1, Sub 1.]

I'm also (slowly) working on updating my links at the bottom of the page. I realized I hadn't touched that section in... months, shall we say, and some of the markets are dead. Plus, I have links to new ones. 

Stay tuned for further updates! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you are kicking all sorts of ass with your submissions. Congratulations! I can't wait to see these stories in print. I remember "The Collections Agent" and it was wicked, so I'm glad it's been picked up! Keep up the momentum.

A.G. Carpenter said...

Thanks, darling. I appreciate it! :)